Please Read Here (once per day)

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Eve 2011


Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850




It is the time, 2011.

what's ur planning?
Vacation? Further Study? Promote in ur working field?
Get a new I-Pad? or labtop? or DSLR?

haha.

No matter which one, or all.
i just wan to wish u all archive ur Goal, wishes.

For me, i got TONS of planning to do in 2011.
i can sense this brand new year is a very busy year.

Why i put a heavy planning to myself?

oh yeah~~ i wish to upgrade myself, do more learning while i am young and energetic.

i don't wait until i am old and less aggressive de time only regret.

ok.. Wish u all luck and myself as well.


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Go Go GO !!!!!!!

2 comments: