Please Read Here (once per day)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What a Surprise black-out dinner at home

ho ho ho~~

past Sunday, 24/04/2011

I am playing my travian online web-game (addicted with it recently)

6pm something, my mum call me to dinner.

all rite, i smell delicious food. wat is that i am wondering~~

Lets check it out




Wah!!! Tomato fish ah~~ nice to eat it together with rice




Turtle bean.. haha. i dunno what it is call, so, i call it turtle bean

haha, nice chicken meat nurget



Over view



Some1 showing Chinese Kung fu there


Pop!! wah..
my mum just pop out like dis.
Omg~~ izit she is the one... legendary kung fu Master ???



ooo.. no lar no lar.. just wan to have a photo shoot with me only




Making chinese tea there. hehe


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all this happy, and hungry photo shooting,

i walk back into my bed room, to keep well my digital camera,

then hoh, suddenly hoh.



the light ah, electric ah, everything ah.. also black out oo..


haha, my sister, Ai Teng, she is sleeping at up stair, also come down to check wat happen.


conclusion, is TNB sub station problem. so.

wat k we do?

Call 15454 lar!!

or do as wat NAMEWEE do, go TNB there F them? haha

i doesnt have the talent, so.. just eat with family under a romantic environment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






First time if no mistaken, i facing black out in this house


Romantic huh



TNB crew work until morning to fix it (but we already have the electricity early at 8pm)

BLACK

EYE

PEAS




Not lar! just black out only. haha















No comments:

Post a Comment